On Wednesday 20th May, we gave an introduction to SAP Group Reporting. During a short morning session, we introduced you to the newest consolidation solution by SAP through a holistic view of the possibilities and future developments.
During the session, we covered the following topics:
- How does Group Reporting differ from current consolidation solutions by SAP?
- What is possible with SAP Group Reporting and how does the tool look like?
- What is not possible with SAP Group Reporting and what is on the roadmap?
- When should you pick SAP Group Reporting?
- Which organizations are already using SAP Group Reporting?
For who is this interesting?
Voor users of, and people interested in, SAP Group Reporting, such as:
- Managers Reporting and (Group) Controllers
- Business- and Financial Controllers
- IT-managers and Finance Managers
There is no specific knowledge required for the Introduction SAP Group Reporting webinar.
Fill in the form below to rewatch the webinar session.
View the webinar?
Enter your details to view the webinar directly.
Digital Finance 2021
Digital transformation is a major trend. Many organizations see the need for it. It is no longer possible to imagine our working lives without it. On the 11th of November, our newest event 'Digital Fi...
Migration from legacy system to OneStream at Deli Home
Deli Home produces building materials and is known for brands such as CanDo, Bruynzeel, Lundia, Skantrae, and Weekamp. The international company has a strong growth ambition. As a result, it encounter...
No more out of date budgets, thanks to dynamic and integrated planning
On October 12th, our webinar "No more out of date budgets, thanks to dynamic and integrated planning" took place. Watch this webinar back at the bottom of the page!...
Full control over your business planning and performance with Board
Would you like to make greater strides in the reliability, speed and effectiveness of your financial processes? And would you like to make better decisions easily and quickly? By bringing all manageme...