On Wednesday 20th May, we gave an introduction to SAP Group Reporting. During a short morning session, we introduced you to the newest consolidation solution by SAP through a holistic view of the possibilities and future developments.
During the session, we covered the following topics:
- How does Group Reporting differ from current consolidation solutions by SAP?
- What is possible with SAP Group Reporting and how does the tool look like?
- What is not possible with SAP Group Reporting and what is on the roadmap?
- When should you pick SAP Group Reporting?
- Which organizations are already using SAP Group Reporting?
For who is this interesting?
Voor users of, and people interested in, SAP Group Reporting, such as:
- Managers Reporting and (Group) Controllers
- Business- and Financial Controllers
- IT-managers and Finance Managers
There is no specific knowledge required for the Introduction SAP Group Reporting webinar.
Fill in the form below to rewatch the webinar session.
View the webinar?
Enter your details to view the webinar directly.
Full control over your business planning and performance with Board
Would you like to make greater strides in the reliability, speed and effectiveness of your financial processes? And would you like to make better decisions easily and quickly? By bringing all manageme...
Round Table: Scenario and What if planning with SAP Profitability & Performance Management
On Tuesday, June 1, during our online roundtable, we discussed how scenario planning and what if planning can be applied within SAP Profitability & Performance Management. Watch the recording of t...
The power of EHS data combined with your financials
Environmental Health & Safety (EHS): every year, more attention is drawn to these figures. In themselves, they say quite a lot about your organization, but they can also give a distorted pictur...
The Future of Corporate Reporting 2021
On the 25th of March, The Future of Corporate Reporting took place. During this event, experts shared their vision on trends in Corporate Reporting. On the main stage, we had Carlo van Noort, CFO of B...