Do you want to know more about scenario planning and what if planning and how they can be applied within SAP Profitability & Performance Management? Watch a recording of our online round table: Scenario and What if planning with SAP Profitability & Performance Management!
During our round table we will answer the following questions:
- What is scenario and what if planning?
- Why is this important in the context of profitability management?
- How do you integrate scenario and what if planning in you process?
- Which information do you need and do you have at your disposal?
- How can SAP Profitability & Performance Management help with this?
For whom is this interesting?
For professionals concerned with customer profitability and for users of- or interested in the SAP Profitability & Performance Management solution, such as:
- (Group) Controllers and Business Controllers
- Marketing and Sales Managers
- Marketing and Sales Controllers
- Finance Managers and other professionals concerned with customer profitability
Watch the recording
Fill in the form below to watch a recording of the session.
View the webinar?
Enter your details to view the webinar directly.
No more out of date budgets, thanks to dynamic and integrated planning
On October 12th, our webinar "No more out of date budgets, thanks to dynamic and integrated planning" took place. Watch this webinar back at the bottom of the page!...
Introduction SAP Group Reporting
On Wednesday 20th May, we gave an introduction to SAP Group Reporting. During a short morning session, we introduced you to the newest consolidation solution by SAP through a holistic view of the poss...
The power of EHS data combined with your financials
Environmental Health & Safety (EHS): every year, more attention is drawn to these figures. In themselves, they say quite a lot about your organization, but they can also give a distorted pictur...
Why you should make EHS a top priority in your financial reports
Increasingly, organizations are putting their safety, health and sustainability vision on paper or even in the spotlight. Despite the good intentions, the numbers don't always seem to line up with the...