Do you want to know more about increasing the profitability of your customers and which customer (groups) you should focus on to achieve your goals? On May 28th we organized our online round table: More Customer Profitability with SAP Profitability & Performance Management!
Round Table: More Customer Profitability with SAP Profitability & Performance Management
During our round table we answered the following questions:
- How do you provide insight into customer profitability?
- What information do you need and have at your disposal for this?
- How can SAP Profitability & Performance Management help with this?
- What else can you do with SAP PAPM and how does this fit into the IT landscape?
For whom is this interesting?
For professionals concerned with customer profitability and for users of- or interested in the SAP Profitability & Performance Management solution, such as:
- (Group) Controllers and Business Controllers
- Marketing and Sales Managers
- Marketing and Sales Controllers
- Finance Managers and other professionals concerned with customer profitability
View the webinar?
Enter your details to view the webinar directly.
No more out of date budgets, thanks to dynamic and integrated planning
On October 12th, our webinar "No more out of date budgets, thanks to dynamic and integrated planning" took place. Watch this webinar back at the bottom of the page!...
Introduction SAP Group Reporting
On Wednesday 20th May, we gave an introduction to SAP Group Reporting. During a short morning session, we introduced you to the newest consolidation solution by SAP through a holistic view of the poss...
Round Table: Scenario and What if planning with SAP Profitability & Performance Management
On Tuesday, June 1, during our online roundtable, we discussed how scenario planning and what if planning can be applied within SAP Profitability & Performance Management. Watch the recording of t...
The power of EHS data combined with your financials
Environmental Health & Safety (EHS): every year, more attention is drawn to these figures. In themselves, they say quite a lot about your organization, but they can also give a distorted pictur...