Mastering Performance Management (5 masterclasses)
Enterprises operating in a world full of uncertainties see demand affected in ways that are not yet understood. New complexities and challenges add risk to financial plans. Modernizing finance functions is often part of the response, but what are the best practices for modernizing and mastering performance management?
Five evening sessions
Each masterclass session will take place from 16:00 – 20:30
28 November 2019
9 January 2020
6 February 2020
12 March 2020
9 April 2020
Academici from RSM and Finext
In a series of five masterclasses, you can explore the current state in academic research and in business. What works well and what doesn’t? Performance management experts and thought leaders from Finext will discuss real-life challenges. They will present best practices in finance modernization or planning and forecasting. Practitioners will present a case study on challenges and improvement initiatives within their organization. Each session will conclude with a panel discussion, a Q&A session among the participants, RSM academics, Finext and other business presenters.
After the five masterclasses, you will be able to:
- identify where effective changes can be made within your organization
- know what works best in practice
- organize your finance team to cope with developments in AI applications and cloud computing
- apply Budgeting, Planning, and Forecasting while addressing pitfalls and dysfunctions
- work with big data applications to bring value to the business
- set targets and measure performance while preventing dysfunctional effects
- understand how integrated reporting can drive value creation and how to use it
Program, application, and fee
28 November 2019: Modernising the finance world
9 January 2020: Financial analytics and data science
6 February 2020: Performance evaluation and incentive structures
12 March 2020: Mastering planning and forecasting
9 April 2020: Integrated thinking and reporting
€ 3,200 (excl. 21% VAT) including course materials, light dinner, and snacks. This fee does not include hotel accommodation.
10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. More information about the discount.