Oracle Close Up
Oracle Close Up | Tuesday 26 november 2019 | 14.00 – 18.00 | Kloosterhoeve, Harmelen
On Tuesday November 26th we will organize the Oracle Performance Management Close Up. In previous editions, Accell Group, Ahold Delhaize and Shell Vivo Energy shared their experiences.
During this Close Up, Nyenrode University would like to share their story with you. Nyenrode has made the choice to work with Oracle Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service to support the budget, forecast and analysis process. Olena Gots, Head of Controlling, will take you into the story of Nyenrode University and will share her vision on the Finance and IT landscape.
Ruud Croonen, Director Corporate Control of Marel will also share his vision on how to prepare Marel for a dual listing (Nasdaq Iceland and Euronext Amsterdam) and how to ensure streamlined external and internal reporting using Oracle Hyperion Financial Management as a consolidation and management reporting solution.
In addition, Michiel Aalpoel of Oracle will share the vision on 360 finance. He gives an insight in the latest developments of an integrated 360 finance platform.
During this edition we have two Marketplaces where you can spar with our experts on different topics:
- Rolling Forecasting offers a sharper view of the future. Egon Rijsewijk (Performance Management consultant) and Patrick Tullemans Forecasting subject matter expert at Finext share their vision on rolling forecasting.
- Consolidation and Reporting: Joost Mellegers focuses on HFM version 11.2 and shares best practices in Hyperion Financial Management. Roland van den Berg provides an update on the latest developments with regard to Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close.
After the marketplace there will be an opportunity to network while enjoying some snacks and drinks.
14:45 – 15:30 Olena Gotz – Head of Controlling – Nyenrode
15:30 – 16:15 Ruud Croonen – Director Corporate Control – Marel
16:15 – 16:30 Break
16:30 – 17:30 Marketplace (2 rounds)
17:30 – 19:00 Drinks & Walking diner
- Managers Reporting and (Group) Controllers
- Business & Financial Controllers
- IT Managers and Finance Managers
Date: 26 november 2019
Time: 14:00 – 18:00
Location: Kloosterhoeve. Kloosterweg 2, Harmelen
Investment: Participation is free of charge
By participating you can qualify for 2 PE-points.
Sign up here now. The number of places for this afternoon is limited. Your seat is only guaranteed upon confirmation of your registration.