True Product Profitability with SAP PaPM
True Product Profitability with SAP PaPM – Webinar – 9 april 2020 – 11:30 – 12:00 uur
Product profitability is a black box for many finance professionals. The direct product costs are often known, but this is rarely the case for the indirect costs associated with these products. These costs are often allocated to departments and not on the product itself, with incomplete information about product profitability as a result. In this webinar we will show how SAP Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM) offers a reliable and efficient solution for allocating product costs and increasing insights in product profitability.
PaPM is able to calculate large quantities of data in a short time, enabling you to quickly access the true product profitability. We will show you how PAPM helps you to easily calculate ‘what if scenarios’. This gives you the opportunity to calculate the effects of revenue- or cost adjustments on product profitability more often and more accurately.
- Date 9 april 2020
- Time 11:30 – 12:00
- Location Your favorite place to work
- Investment Free of charge
What questions does this webinar answer for you?
- How does SAP PaPM offer a reliable and efficient solution for (large) cost allocations?
- How do you gain more insight in the profitability of your products with SAP PaPM?
- How can you use SAP PaPM to calculate scenarios on the fly?
For whom is this interesting?
- Managers Reporting and (Group) Controllers
- Business & Financial Controllers
- IT Managers and Finance Managers
Sign up here now. Your place is only guaranteed when we confirm your registration.