The Future of Corporate Reporting 2020
The Future of Corporate Reporting | 26 March 2020 | 13.30 – 18.30 | Taets, Zaandam
This event is only meant for relations of Finext and Intire.
On the 26th of March 2020 the 8th edition of The Future of Corporate Reporting will take place in Amsterdam. In previous editions, leaders and experts from business (e.g. ABN AMRO, AkzoNobel, ING, NS, Philips, Signify), government (Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Economic Affairs), and the academic field (e.g. Erasmus University and Tilburg University) shared their vision and approach on trends in Corporate Reporting. You can watch a recap here.
For this year, we are honored to announce our first (keynote) speakers: Carlo van Noort (CFO Royal Boskalis Westminster) and Martijn Bos (Policy advisor reporting & audit at Eumedion).
- Creating new Horizons in a changing landscape.
Carlo van Noort shares his vision on the developments in the market due to the effects of climate change and the energy transition. What does this mean for Boskalis in terms of their future services, their management & control, and the value chain in which they operate?
- Martijn Bos, policy advisor reporting & audit at Eumedion and member of several corporate reporting bodies (IFRS Advisory Council, Corporate Reporting Standing Committee of ESMA, EFRAG User Panel and Dutch Accounting Standards Board) will share his investor perspective on the future of corporate reporting and discuss a global standard setter for non-financial reporting.
Next to these speakers we have the following sessions:
- Paul Schurgers, Manager Group Accounting & Reporting at Royal Boskalis Westminster, will elaborate on next steps Boskalis will take in management reporting and on a proof of concept with CXO Software to support them in this journey.
From finance-focussed decisions to multiple value decision making
- Diane Zandee tells us about how a multiple stakeholder approach can influence decision making and reporting throughout the entire organization.
Benchmarks and standard setters – Time to converge?
- Peter Paul van de Wijs, Chief External Affairs at GRI
- Vicky Sins, Climate Benchmark Lead at World Benchmarking Alliance
- Simon Gobert, Sustainability Performance and Reporting Manager at DSM
- Radoslav Georgiev, ESG Disclosure Lead at ING and Member of the Standards Advisory Group of SASB – Sustainability Accounting Standards Board)
Implementation of Sustainable Development Goals in practice
- Maurice Loosschilder, Head of Sustainability Strategy & Reporting at Signify
- Dennis Mes, Group Reporting Officer at PostNL
Non-Financial Reporting – Technology trends
Date: Thursday 26th of March
Time: 13.30 – 18.30
Location: Taets, Hemkade 16 Hembrugterrein, 1506 PR Zaandam
When you participate you will receive 2 PE Points.
You can sign up for The Future of Corporate Reporting here.
We will announce more speakers and a full program soon.
We are looking forward to seeing you on the 26th of March!